Leandro Lo: My Passes, My Guard, My Game || BJJ Hacks TV Episode 1.1
www.getBJJsponsorship.com – Upgrade your passion from a pastime to a profession. || Leandro Lo is changing the way people think about how to pass the guard. His unconventional passing style, coupled with his own almost impossible-to-pass hybrid spider guard, have helped him rise to the top of the competition scene.
In this exclusive video we go inside the gym to see how he trains, how he developed his famous game, and how the Miyao brothers are the ones responsible for pushing more than anyone else.
Our videos are supported by the good people at:
• Tatami Fightwear — http://www.tatamifightwear.com
• Scramble — http://www.is.gd/scramblestuff
• Brazilian Black Belt — http://www.brazilianblackbelt.com
Please visit their sites and help keep us making awesome BJJ videos!
Film by Hywel Teague for BJJ Hacks
Translation & Production Assistant: Carol Folegatti
Tweets by folegatticarol
Cicero Costha academy, Sao Paulo
• Deixa Eu Dizer (Desabafo) by Tropkillaz — https://soundcloud.com/tropkillaz
• Government Funded Weed by Black Ant — http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Black_Ant
‘Like’ our page on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Tweets by bjjhacks
Join our newsletter for exclusive stories and behind-the-scenes info about how we make our videos!