Worst Position as a BJJ White Belt & 1 Year Black Belt – Questions with Chewy
Click here to get info on the No Liabilities T shirts:
Thanks to everyone for the great questions. I had fun with them.
Here are the questions. . .
1. The tooth, what happened?
Ethan, check this video: https://youtu.be/FKpUsymD8Fc
2. What position did I struggle with the most as a White Belt?
3. Do you use any beard products?
4. What do you do if you’re doing MMA and want to do more BJJ?
5. When you did powerlifting and BJJ, did you feel that one hindered the other?
6. What’s the best way to get a BJJ Black Belt in a year or less?
7. What’s the best way to train leg locks?
8. What’s your favorite thing? A sneaky submission, unexpected sweep or finally executing a new setup?
9. Do you even lift?
10. Why do you have liabilities?
11. When are you guys going to make no liabilities shirt?
12. Can you make a wookie noise?
13. What is your favorite craft beer, craft brewery?
14. All time favorite submission?
15. Who’s number 1?
16. At what point do you give up trying to explain Jiu-jitsu to your friends? When you’re friends ask “How’s the karate going?”
17. If you could fight 100 duck sized Chad Hardy’s or 1 Chad Hardy sized duck. Which would you fight?
Thanks for watching!
Free Ebook: http://www.chewjitsu.net/focused-jiu-jitsu-13-page-ebook/
Video Courses and Products: http://www.chewjitsu.net/products
T shirts: http://www.chewjitsu.net/shop/
Intro/Outtro Music : http://www.thesoundproviders.com/#/
If you’d ever like to train with the team and I. Check out my gym Derby City MMA in Louisville,KY.